Wednesday 27 May 2015

BEAUTY SWAP | With Citron and Guavaberry



Nothing better than coming home after a looong day to find a package waiting for you, am I right? Oh, it's from your fellow blogger buddy from across the world? EVEN BETTER. Vanessa from Citron and Guavaberry and I decided to do a swap early in the year and we basically spent 2 months or so waiting for sales ;) If you don't know her (and why wouldn't you??), she's DA BOMB DIGGITY, utterly hilarious and her photography skills are just UNF.

ONTO THE GOODIES! (Check out what I sent Vanessa!)

bblogger beauty blogger swap makeup citron and guavaberry


*cries at the look of everything*

Bath & Body Works Mini Candle in Tis the Season
Mmm, this just smells like Christmas and all things good and cinnamon-y. Also, fist pumps for my first B&BW candle! #feelinglikethecoolkids

Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 
Aw yiss, I love me some facial oils. Can't wait to give this one a go, I bet my dry skin will love it.

Sonia Kashuk Small Eyeshadow Brush & Dense Blush/Powder Brush
Woop, I'm so excited to finally try some things from Sonia Kashuk! Both brushes feel so lovely and soft, and I feel like you can never have enough brushes right?? *grin*

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
I told Vanessa that I love using liquid liners, but haven't found one that is completely smudge-proof and "anti-panda eyes". I'm stoked to try this one next and hopefully it lives up to the hype! The brush tip is really thin though, and I've got JITTERBUG hands... erm.

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Luxembourg
I mentioned in my NARS velvet matte lip pencil review that I initially wanted to get Luxembourg and LO AND BEHOLD, Vanessa, being the fairy-godmother-babe that she is, got it for me. It's just the kind of pinky-red shade that I adore.

Bite Beauty Creme Lipstick Duo in Fig/Date
Another brand which I'm very excited about trying because every. one. talks. about. Bite. So far, I've only used the "Fig" side, but I am loving it. These are unbelievably creamy, so it's no wonder people complain of them melting/breaking off.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat
*sobs uncontrollably* I DO NOT DESERVE THIS. I basically had a mini heart attack when I unwrapped this. The packaging is just magnificent (spent a good 10 minutes looking at my reflection) and UGH IT'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. I love peachy-pink blushes :')

Seriously, this girl obviously went over and beyond. *squeaks in Toy Story alien voice* "You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful."
(Brace yourself Vanessa, because I now have your address MWUHAHA.)

P.S. Check out my UNBOXING video for stupid smiling and uncontrollable shrieks.



Have you done a swap before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments make my day.