Sunday 31 May 2015

10 POSTS YOU SHOULD READ | MAY

10 posts you should read may behind the frames blogs


Yahoo, another month - all wrapped up! Give yourselves a pat on the back for making it through. I just finished making some oreo truffles (link below) with a big smile on my face because all my assessments for the semester are done! (Minus exams T_T) *runs crazily around the room*
As always, here are 10 links for you to have a perusal through (ooh fancy word). Enjoy!

Steps to start making your own blog schedule

The not so great side of blogging

Why sitting is bad for you

Some tips on how to save money

A little trick to fix foundations that don't match

How to apply bold lipstick perfectly

These simple yet delicious No-Bake Oreo Truffles (I can vouch for these! YUM.)

Some funny life quotes

25 things about blogging

Check out these RED LIP suggestions by other bloggers 
(Psh, of course I'm not including this because I'm in it *shifts eyes*. Seriously though, great variety of choices if you're stuck for a good red lip.)

Anything exciting happen in your May?

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter