Thursday 26 February 2015

10 POSTS YOU SHOULD READ | FEBRUARY


So, this beautiful month is coming to an end which can only mean two things... 1) I'm going to have to go back to the life-sucking, stress-seeking abyss aka uni, and 2) I'll have to wait another 300+ days for my birthday again. SIIIGHH. I hope you're not as down in the dumps as I am, and if you are, here are 10 awesome posts you should read. You're welcome.

How to Enlarge Your Popular Posts Thumbnails - Bloomin Rouge
I've wanted a Popular Posts thingo on the side of my blog, but the default blogger widget is quite possibly the ugliest thing ever. This is probably one of the most helpful HTML tutorials I've read, so thanks a bunch Holly!

What Do Blogging and A Firm Butt Have in Common? - The Nectar Collective
What an intriguing title right? A reminder that we shouldn't compare our beginning to someone else's middle, and to just enjoy the blogging journey. #inspirational

How Blogging Changed My Life - Zoe London
An inspiring read as to how far blogging can possibly take you.

How To Accept A Compliment - Alyssa Jfreitas
If you're like me and tend to just laugh awkwardly when someone gives you a compliment, you should read this.

Beauty Tips I'd Give My Teenage Self - The Lovecats Inc
Oh man, I can relate to many of these. Like not touching your blemishes? Urgghhh so much regret.

A Natural Approach to a Glowing Complexion - Pale Lily
First of all, Sofia's blog is just gorgeous. Not only does she share practical tips to have naturally healthy skin, she also has a list of glowy makeup recommendations.

How to Rock at Budgeting When Studying - More Than Adored
Studying at a uni that's close to almost every kind of food shop imaginable just SUCKS out all my money, and I know some of you can relate to being a poor student living on takeaways. Sarah shares her tips that I wholeheartedly agree with.

Sleeping Tricks - The Sunday Chapter
My sleeping buddy is my phone. I know, that's totally bad because it means I go to sleep way late and don't get good quality sleep. I love these interesting tricks that Angela shares - time to say hello to the sheep!

DSLR vs. Point & Shoot Cameras - Ahem, It's Emme
Another blogger babe is Em and her blog has been a huge fave of mine recently. I don't own a DSLR myself so I found her comparison post between her DSLR and P&S really interesting! I love how she shows comparison shots from both cameras.

6 Tips to Control Social Media Addiction - Wild Hearts and Green Tea
If you read this post with a bit of shame, you wouldn't be the only one. I'm on my phone 24/7 and Twitter and Youtube alone is enough to knock out 12 hours of my day. Kie also offers other helpful lifestyle posts on her blog so do check it out!

STALK ME: 
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter