Thursday 30 July 2015

10 POSTS YOU SHOULD READ | JULY

10 posts you should read july

We're done with half of 2015 already - can you say WHAT THE FRICKEN DOODLY HECK? (This also means I've successfully conquered another semester aw yea!) The month of July was honestly a whirlwind, and I feel like my life was anything but productive for the past few weeks. Oh well, it sure was fun catching up on awesome blog posts and comments, thanks to you fabulous lot! You are the flame to my candle, the key to my lock, the chopstick to my chopstick... Ahem, as always, here's a round-up of my favourite posts!

When you're stuck on finding a good base for summer

23 ways to wear a white button-up

The future of blogging

How to reach out to someone via email

Things to keep in mind so you don't get in trouble while blogging

When you're not a morning person

Coffee art 

Applying the laws of physics to be more productive

If disney princesses were mums

5 secrets to success


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments make my day.