Monday 27 April 2015

BROW GAME: START

lioele auto eyebrow pencil 03 grey black review





Year 2015 is the year of the B-R-O-W-S. It was an unofficial resolution of mine to get those caterpillars under control. I mean, they've been roaming freely on my face, doing whatever they wanted for 18 years - it was time to tell them who's boss. So, after I took a good long look at my brows in the mirror (followed by 15 mins of banshee-worthy shrieking and sobbing), I hopped online to start researching for THE ONE product that could do it all.

Okay I'm not completely barbaric. I do pluck my brows fairly regularly ie. when I remember to or when my fingers get itchy so the SHAPE of them is fine (I think). The problem was finding a brow product that was cool-toned and leaned more grey instead of brown to match my dark hair #thestruggleisreal. But after terrible days of walking around with muddy brown brows that were way too warm-toned, I finally decided to buy the Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in 03 Grey-Black.

It is BEE-YOO-TI-FUL and the shade is perfect. What I love is that the colour pay-off is on the sheerer side - ideal for brow-filling noobs like me. Literally all I do is little strokes in the sparse areas, and the angled tip of the pencil makes it super easy to mimic the appearance of hairs. Oh and I've fallen in love with the spoolie that comes with it. It's seriously not just any spoolie, it is a SUPER SPOOLIE. It just magically blends away any harsh lines.

BEFORE (Status: Tragic)
And yes I realize my right lid is more hooded so it looks like I'm deranged/have a lazy eye. 
DON'T JUDGE *sobs*


AFTER (Status: Somewhat Publically Acceptable) 
Pft, can you even tell the difference?




What is your favourite brow product?

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter