Friday 13 February 2015

GAGGING ON JELLY BEANS


So I decided to try the infamous Bean Boozled Jelly Beans that has taken the Youtube world by storm (WHY), and naturally I had to rope in my unsuspecting brother.

Watch the following video if you want to see:

  • spitting
  • my brother
  • chipmunk cheeks
  • 'no makeup' faces
  • lots of laughing (and regrets)
  • my face as a shiny mess
  • an awesome t-shirt
  • two people questioning their life choices
I hope you enjoy laughing at our misfortune and the stupid curiosity that got us there.

And no, this is definitely NOT like Bamboozled (aka the best game ever). If you get that reference, ILY.

Highlights of the video: "Why do you get all the good bad flavours?" and "Your breath smells bad. Eat some toothpaste."


Have you tried Bean Boozled?

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter